Sunday, February 18, 2007

Right…!!



I have no comment at all about the picture above but I will say that Manabi Straight continues to rock and I hope its stays that way to the end.

In other news, I started watching Nodame Cantabile two days ago. It was really a matter of time before I started watching it since all the things that I knew about this show before it even started airing meant that this is a “must watch” for me.

I have to admit that I don’t know much about classic music (or music in general for that matter) but that didn’t prevent me form enjoying the first episode of the show. It’s obvious that this show is the legitimate heir to Honey & Clover in every way and I hope it continues to be just as good.

Because I haven’t read the manga, I was really surprised when I found out what kind of character Nodame is. Actually no, surprise is not the word I would use here. My expression after Nodame was introduced can best be illustrated by the picture below.



A show about a human stray cat that needs to be fed every night. Should be interesting. It’s also nice to see Tomokazu Seki playing a role which is different from Sagara Sousuke. I find his “high and mighty” attitude whenever he uses the pronoun “ore” quite amusing (^_^). It’s also nice to see Ayako Kawasumi play another role where she can put her talent of piano playing into practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment