Saturday, March 17, 2007

My Desktop



Wow, five posts in one day! Must be a new world record!

I decided to post the wallpaper that I am currently using for my PC just because I felt like it (^_^) I think I got the picture from a Korean website that posts random anime images but I may be wrong. Anyway, the picture is quite beautiful and although I don’t smoke, I have to admit that the pipe gives the girl holding it a certain degree of charisma (just like Harold Wilson).

I’m still not sure whether the picture is the front cover of a novel or an artbook. I found a link to a Japanese website that sells the book but I can’t tell what type of book it is. With my luck, it might even turn out to be a cover for a hentai illustration book. Either way, the image on its own is quite gorgeous so I decided to share it with you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment